EDCO Collaborative is committed to providing education solutions for all students.
Fall 2020 K-12 Courses Are Live!
EDCO Collaborative has teamed up with Edgenuity to provide award-winning courses combined with rigorous content and direct-instruction videos from expert, on-screen teachers with interactive learning tools and resources to engage and motivate students. Our online courses for core curriculum, AP®, elective, Career and Technical Education (CTE), dual credit, and credit recovery are based on the rigor and high expectations of state, Common Core, NGSS, and iNACOL standards.
Our online courses are available for credit and concept recovery, initial credit, and as honors courses for students who want to further challenge themselves. Designed to inspire lifelong learning, our courses can be used in any blended or online learning model.
For step by step instructions on how to register your child, please click here.
Districts: You may email your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: Due to high demand and limited seats in distance learning nationwide, please enroll as soon as possible to ensure space in our program.
/Our online courses are available for credit and concept recovery, initial credit, and as honors courses for students who want to further challenge themselves.
Credit Recovery Courses: designed for students who did not complete or did not pass a course the first time taken.
These courses feature instruction and assignments that meet Common Core and state standards; have limited or no teacher-graded assignments; take an average of 40 hours per semester.
Initial/Full Credit Courses: these courses provide students the opportunity to take additional classes, or complete required courses they were unable to schedule during the regular school day. This is a flexible alternative for students taking a class for the first time.
These courses feature extended instruction and assignments for complete coverage of standards; Contain teacher-graded assignments; take an average of 50 hours per semester.
Honors Courses: Our honors courses offer advanced curricula and rigorous timelines that proceed at a faster pace, covering more material than regular classes. Honors classes are designed to challenge talented high school students who excel in a given subject.
Honors courses have additional instruction and/or assignments to extend learning; Contain additional and more rigorous teacher-graded assignments; take an average of 60 hours per semester.
Distance Learning Course Catalog Fall 2020
English Language Arts
Language arts is the study and improvement of the arts of language. The primary divisions in language arts are literature and language, where language in this case refers to both linguistics, and specific languages.
Mathematics courses are fully aligned to the Common Core.
In our science courses students examine a broad spectrum of scientific concepts like biology, chemistry and physics, and how these concepts are unified under disciplines like earth and environmental sciences.
Our foreign language courses are aligned to state and national (ACTFL) standards and help students build a strong foundation in vocabulary, grammar, and communications in Spanish, French, German, Chinese, or Latin.
Our Social Studies courses provide students with an opportunity to learn the diverse history that has shaped our world, and the social institutions that govern our daily lives.
EDCO Collaborative offers a suite of eDynamic Learning electives on a subscription basis, allowing students to pursue a large range of interests in language arts, creative arts, STEM, and CTE. These electives are priced separately by semester enrollment.
ServicesHow We Help
EDCO also provides administrative services to help students and caregivers at every step, from registration and enrollment, to the reporting of progress and grade to school districts.
Our Administrative Services Include:
- Support for students, parents, schools and districts
- Enrollments and processing of students into the virtual program via an open and rolling admissions process
- Monitors student progression and participation in courses
- Grade reporting at quarters and semesters to administration
- Weekly reporting of progress and attendance
- Priority support from the vendor through EDCO as a large client group
- Consultation for program development, implementation and long-range planning.
- Face to face support and various communications during the program planning, implementation and development beyond the initial program implementation
- EDCO networking and needs assessment
- Functions as liaison
- Negotiates with vendors and handles billing, invoicing, and payment management
- Assistance with marketing and program promotion
- Coordination and management of Summer Programs for Credit Recovery, initial credit, Learning Loss, etc.
- School year and summer school programming
- Student enrollment and monitoring throughout year
- Student and family orientations
- Reporting of data, progress and grades to district